In November I spent a 4 days at the Wynn/Encore property.I checked in about 11 AM and prepaid the estimated cost, about $1100.

At 2 O'clock I received an alert from my credit card company requesting confirmation for a charge of about $1100. At first glance I assumed it was the resort, but it turned out to be an attempt to use my card at an electronics store across the street from the hotel. I checked to be sure I had my card. I had not used my card at all for several days and now a charge next door to the hotel shortly after I checked in.

What??? I spoke to an assistant manager, an oleaginous and haughty man who spoke to me in a dismissive and patronizing way. How dare I even suggest something like this could have anything to do with this fine hotel? He did not offer to make the slightest effort to investigate my claim and sent me on my way.

So just a word of warning if you think you can go to this very fine hotel and not get scammed, well you might want to consider another. BTW I went to that store and they were not able to give me any further info and suggested I make a police report.

If I hadn't had many meetings and no time to spare, I might have.The store manager told me the same type of thing happens several times a day!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wynn Las Vegas. The most disappointing about wynn las vegas encore resort at Wynn Las Vegas was lack of respect Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wynn Las Vegas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wynn Las Vegas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wynn Las Vegas?

Comments